- Clay: Zi Sha (Purple sand)
- Style: biāo zhǔn 標準壺 (Standard style)
- Size: 66 ml (single person use)
- Age/Year: 70's (Cultural Revolution Period)
- Walls: Thick (for the proportion)
- Hole: Single
- Fire: Mid. Coal fire, Factory kiln
- Pour: Smooth. Straight clean / No drips.
- Body: Please drink Chinese oolong tea
- Lid: No mark
- Bottom: 6 characters stamp
'Jing Shi Hwei Meng Chen Zhi' 荊溪惠孟臣製
- Length: 4 inches (Tip of spout to tip of handle)
- Body: 2.5 inches
- Height: 2.25 inches
Remarks: Since these are all hand made, shape, color, size might slightly vary. All Yixing tea pots have been cleaned, and primed by the Mandarin's tea room.